June 7 - June 11 & June 21 - July 25
Summer Break Camps
*We will follow all the CDC health and safety recommendations for practicing safe social distancing. Please contact us with any questions.
Summer Camps by Rising Sun Kids are unique because we don’t focus on just one aspect of your child’s development and interests. We combine nature education, mindfulness, yoga, healthy eating, social emotional skills and FUN.
With the outdoors as their playground, kids will and gain an appreciation for nature through structured and unstructured play. Through group hikes, they will learn about animals that live in Colorado, and the medicinal and edible properties of native plants. Campers will learn also about water in a knowledge-based and experiential way, having a chance to splash around in the creek and explore all that nature has to offer.
In addition, kids will enjoy the benefits of activities like breath-work, mindfulness, journaling, crafting, games, and other creative avenues. Through making a healthy snack each day, they will learn about nutrition. Of course, they will also play and actively participate in games designed to get them moving while learning about the natural world around them.
• Monday, June 7 - Friday, 11, 2021 - Enrolling Now!
• Monday, June 21 - Friday, 25, 2021 - If we are unable to proceed with in-person summer camp, we will offer a 100% refund or credit to summer camp next year.
Location: Cherry Creek State Park
Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Ages: Kindergarten - 5th grade
• $330/week - Early bird pricing through March 31. Book early and save!
• $380/week - Regular pricing after March 31
• Sibling savings - $25 off per additional child registered to the same family
• Multi-week savings - get an extra $50 when you book both weeks at once
• Multi-camp savings - get an extra 15% off when you also book one of our Thanksgiving or Spring Break camps
• Junior Staffer discount - Kids entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade can sign up to be a junior staffer for a discounted price. They will still enjoy all the fun of camp, but will also have the chance to take on more of a leadership role throughout the camp days!