June 5 - 9, June 12-16 & July 31- August 4, 2023
Summer Break Camps
Summer Camps by Rising Sun Kids are unique because we don’t focus on just one aspect of your child’s development and interests. We combine nature education, mindfulness, yoga, healthy eating, social emotional skills and FUN.
With the outdoors as their playground, kids will and gain an appreciation for nature through structured and unstructured play. Through group hikes, they will learn about animals that live in Colorado, and the medicinal and edible properties of native plants. Campers will learn also about water in a knowledge-based and experiential way, having a chance to splash around in the creek and explore all that nature has to offer.
In addition, kids will enjoy the benefits of activities like breath-work, mindfulness, journaling, crafting, games, and other creative avenues. Through making a healthy snack each day, they will learn about nutrition. Of course, they will also play and actively participate in games designed to get them moving while learning about the natural world around them.
• Monday, June 5 - Friday, June 9, 2023 - Enrolling Now!
• Monday, June 12 - Friday, June 16, 2023 - Enrolling Now!
• Monday, July 31 - Friday, August 4, 2023 - Enrolling Now!
Location: Cherry Creek State Park
Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm; Optional Extended Care Available until 5:00pm
Ages: Kindergarten - 5th grade (6th - 8th graders can sign up as Jr. Staffers)
• $350/week - Early bird pricing through March 18. Book early and save!
• $400/week - Regular pricing after March 18
• Sibling savings - $25 off per additional child registered to the same family with code SiblingSavings
• Multi-week savings - get an extra $60 when you book both weeks at once with code SecondWeekSavings
• Junior Staffer discount - Kids entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade can sign up to be a junior staffer for a discounted price. They will still enjoy all the fun of camp, but will also have the chance to take on more of a leadership role throughout the camp days!
• High-school age students: Please email Roxanne@risingsunkids.org for potential volunteer or summer job opportunities.